Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Ten Technology Tips Every Teacher Should Know

School's in for the autumn!  Doesn't quite have the same ring to it, huh?!

Even though we've all been working diligently for some time, my county has our first official pre-school work day tomorrow.  This morning was our annual technology conference, and I thought I'd share my presentation-




When I was asked to present, I knew I wanted to do something really useful.  We've all been to PD sessions in which we sat for an hour (or more!) and learned nothing.  So I came up with this-- ten technology tidbits I use frequently and couldn't live without.  Check it out!

A revision: I realize you can't access the two video clips in the presentation, so here they are:
DonorsChoose
Remind101


 photo signature_zpsbe0f1799.png

No comments: